REDUCE ENERGY COSTS
- Potentially eliminate your energy costs.
- Sell extra energy you produce back to the energy companies and have the energy companies paying you.
- Federal tax incentives include a 26% tax credit for your system (whatever your system costs take 26% off!
This tax credit will decrease to 22% in 2021, so you save the most if system is purchased no later than December 31st, 2020
- Wisconsin offers a Renewable Energy Sales Tax Exemption and Property Tax Exemption for residential Solar Systems.
- Your energy company and local government may offer other incentives for installing solar panels!
INCREASE YOUR PROPERTY'S VALUE
- Areas in the United States have seen an average of a 3% increase on property values with solar panels.
- Due to the Property Tax Exemption, this does not raise your property taxes for the increased property value.