REDUCE ENERGY COSTS
- Potentially eliminate your energy costs.
- Sell extra energy you produce back to the energy companies and have the energy companies paying you.
- Federal tax incentives include a 30% tax credit for your system (whatever your system costs take 30% off!
This tax credit will decrease to 26% in 2020, so you save the most if system is purchased no later than December 31st, 2019
- State tax incentives vary from state to state but you could see a $2500 tax credit for Wisconsin and possibly more in Minnesota.
- Certain energy companies and local governments can give other tax incentives for installing solar panels.
INCREASE YOUR PROPERTY'S VALUE
- Areas in the United States have seen an average of a 3% increase on property values with solar panels.
- This does not raise your property taxes for the increased property value.